The Methods I Use
- Strategic Partnering. I work with consulting and talent development organizations to expand their capabilities and scope.
- Relationship-based Consulting. I strive to create long-lasting, trusted relationships with clients, resulting in expanded and repeat engagements.
- Training. As a Certified Professional in Talent Development© I use training to establish baseline skills, knowledge, and values.
- Coaching. The benefits of being a Professional Certified Coach© include flexibility in developing individuals and groups, and to transfer learning to the work to improve performance.
My Areas of Practice
- Leadership and Management Development. I provide leaders the skills to manage their current assignments, as well as prepare them to lead their organizations to future opportunities
- Purposeful Leadership. Through training, coaching, and real-life “hot experiences, I guide leaders to later stages of personal and professional development, increasing their capacity and ability to manage more complex challenges.
- Developing the Developer. I prepare trainers to practice strategic talent development aligned with their organization’s strategic vision and direction.
- Higher Education. I work with colleges and universities serving career professionals to enhance their programs and leverage their capabilities into consulting practices.